Wednesday, February 7, 2007

God Opens Doors

During a Street Evangelism session, I was alone going to strangers to do surveys and try to share Christ in NTU. Then I met a friend who I thought was a Christian all along and I started talking to him.

It was then that I found out that he was not a Christian but has read the Bible and other materials on religion before. We talked about various doctrines and he believed that he did not need a God and a God was just a crutch for the weak.

I began to share my testimony with him and how God changed my life and it was out of a transformed life that I had the courage to talk to him about Jesus. He showed some signs of wanting to know more. I invited him to church. He told me he lives in Aljunied and it was the place that my church was going to move to in a few months' time.

I knew that this was a God-given opportunity to invite him for an evangelistic concert that will be held once my church moves to Aljunied. He readily accepted the invitiation. God opened doors that I can only dream of. I believe God will do more miracles in my friend's life.

It was a real faith-boosting Campus Witnessing session!! All glory to God!!

Edwin Ong
NTU

No comments: